Monday, May 5, 2008

May 2008 Archive

Here are the last of the previous "posts" off my computer. Next post will be a fresh and new and will probably look a lot better since it won't be copied and pasted from Excel.

Date Route Distance Weather Reflection
2 May Fri 34 Indian Holly State Blvd 50 min ran cloudy, muggy Ran for 50 mins total during this whole "run." It was totally awesome. I finally made it to the water, which was

Harris 21st Bill McDonald 6.7 mi total
my goal when I started running. Next long run I do, I'm going to do this one again next week. It was generally the




best run ever. Can't wait until I can run this one out the whole time.





4 May Sun Blvd Park Walk w J 45+ nice, cool Walked in the evening with J. Really wanted to run, but wanted to spend some time w J. Walked around the park




and the trail toward downtown. Also got coffee at Woods. It was pretty good.





5 May Mon Ballet

Really good class today. Really wanted to swim earlier, but figured that ballet would be a workout enough so J




and I went out to lunch instead. Had Diego's, got a torta. For dinner made rice and beans, and it was really good.

No comments: