Wednesday, May 14, 2008

...and I'm back.

The last week has really sucked. I was sick all weekend and pretty much all week. I didn't go to school or ballet on Monday...I really felt guilty about that one. I ate a lot of garbage all week, when I had a appetite, but mostly it was being not hungry and eating soup.

Today, I finally had the energy and motivation back to go for a run. And I had time, which was nice. I ended up not having to work today, so I went for a run this evening. I had wanted to go during the day, but had no energy during the day. I think it was a combination of stress from school (so burned out!!!), and still trying to get over this cold. In the mornings, I am still pretty stuffed up and it's so hard to get out of bed, but pretty much back in the evenings, so that worked out for the run today.

Angela also said I should run today, so I had to do it. Unfortunately, at 7:30, I remembered that I could have gone to ballet tonight to make up for Monday's missed class. Oh well...I think the Wednesday crowd is different from the Monday crowd anyway. I'll just have to go back Monday.

I just did the quick 2 mile down and back on 32nd. Kept pretty good pace, even though the point was to take it easy since I may still be sick...but it felt too good to just go, so I went.

Now that I'm back on, I will have to keep going.

No comments: