Saturday, February 6, 2010

Water!!

Did the long drive down to Whidbey Island to row on the water today, and it was great. They had me on stroke in the adult novice quad, which was fine....but I felt like some of the people behind me were rushing me a bit, but it was okay. I was just happy to get on the water. Maybe next time I will take a day trip out to somewhere, maybe Port Townsend, from the island. It was a beautiful drive, and the weather today was perfect, so it may actually be worth the 160 miles round trip....we'll think it over this week. If I do go back, I will probably hit up some of the trails down there for a good run after the rowing workout. I also hope that next week I get into a smaller boat with better people, so we can get a good workout in, but for recreation purposes, that was pretty good.

I probably won't work out anymore today. Tomorrow I think I am going to get up early-ish and get a run in before Super Bowl Festivities :)

No comments: