Tuesday, June 24, 2008

....and I'm back

Went and did stairs with Jake today. Did them 10x without stopping...not really running, but definitely faster than the last time. I think that my running motivation is gone because I don't really have anything to run from any more. I'm not worried about not graduating, and work hasn't really seemed all that stressful lately since there isn't a lot of stuff that I need to be doing for work RIGHT now (but that will change in the next few weeks).

At any rate, I need something more social to keep me motivated for working out (ballet was great for that), or I need more stress in my life so I can "run from" something.

We went and looked at a house today...that was cool. We really want it. And it's close to the parks and the cemetery...I kind of think running through the cemetery would be pretty cool.

I also am excited to babysit this week. I did yesterday, but one of the girls was sick....hopefully tomorrow she'll be better so we can go to the park and play.

Hope we get the house...maybe that will be enough "stress" to keep me running since Jake isn't home in the evenings for me to do the stairs with him. Though we will be doing that more:)

No comments: