Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Am I crazy?

Ran in the rain today. It was great. Jakey drove by me too on his way home from school, it was nice to see him. Ran up Bill McDonald to 21st, down to Donovan, to 32nd, and took the Connelly Creek trail. It was a good run today, in spite of the rain. I was soaked when I got home--I guess I need a better shirt, but I stayed comfortable and couldn't really tell that I was that wet as long as I kept moving.

Tomorrow I was going to swim on my break between classes, but Jake and I are actually going to look at a house in the middle of the day. If we like it, we are going to apply....yay! I am so excited to go see that, and I could stand to take a day off from working out. It also works out well because I have to work night shift tomorrow night, so I can even get some sleep in the afternoon. I was supposed to go look at it on my own tomorrow afternoon, but this way Jake can come too and i can sleep!

No comments: