Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 2

So far the fiber drink and I are getting along great.

Last night for dinner, I had a can of tuna and some wheatberry salad w a little hummus. Then I had some strawberries and huckleberries to satisfy a nagging sweet tooth. I probably also had some snacks throughout the day that didn't make it on here.

My legs are a little sore/stiff, so I am taking the day off from working out since we have that 15k on Saturday. But I did get the dog out for a 40-min walk, and will probably walk him again during halftime.

Today I have eaten/consumed: fiber drink, water, 2 eggs scrambled w quinoa, black beans, and zucchini spaghetti sauce from the other night (cooked the sauce out first, then added the eggs), more water, a strawberry/banana/soymilk smoothie after the walk with the dog. Still not really hungry from filling breakfast.


No comments: