Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Advocare 24 Day Challenge

Started the Advocare 24 Day Challenge to hopefully get me over this last hump of weight loss and fitness. I am faster and stronger than ever, so weight loss is not a priority. But it sure feels good. I am also doing it with 20 other people, so the winner could win $200. That would sure be amazing since none of my clothes fit anymore.

Because I work nights, "day" is a pretty loose term. But this is what I have done since I slept last:

X fit DIY for 30 mins yest. Snack. Run 4.6 miles on Alabama Hill. Stuffed bell peppers for dinner. Work 8hrs. Tons of water, snacking on oatmeal, rice cakes w PB. X fit at 7a today. Officially start challenge with 1st fiber drink after I get home from the gym. Water. Apple. More water. Big salad w whole carrot, 2 celery, lettuce, 1/2 avocado, 1/2 tomato, 2 forks of hummus, and 2 hard boiled eggs. More water. Nap from about 12p-3:30p.

After my nap, hoping to get the dog out for a walk and getting into a better routine.

I also got new running shoes, and so far LOVE them. Hoping to wear them Saturday when Jake and I run the 15k.

No comments: