Friday, October 29, 2010

so....

shortly after that post (well the weekend of the 23rd), I took 4 days off since I worked nights and it effed up my sleep shedule. This week, I am back on the 5 times a week thing.

Today: ran 2 (!!!) laps around Padden in less than 51:00. I thought I was a 10:00 mile person, but apparently I am getting faster. Yay.

Yesterday: swam for 30 mins at the Y.

Day before: did weights at the Y (quick 1/2 hour session since I was in a rush)

Tuesday: ran more than one lap, but less than 2 around Padden. Prob about 1.75 (got most of the way around and then turned around so I wouldn't be tempted to get back in the car).

The dog has been okay when he sees other dogs. Sometimes he goes crazy and makes loud snort noises that I am sure scare the crap out of the other people with dogs. Oh well. At least I can control him with the leash and gentle leader.

No comments: