Thursday, May 6, 2010

YOGA

I used to HATE yoga. Really hate it. The breathing and the sitting ("advanced standing" as Jake calls it). I have been really tight and sore lately, so I really have needed to do something else. I swam yesterday, but that didn't seem to do it. So decided to try yoga again this morning. And it was great. Really hard, but really good :) I will probably go back next week, and feel so energized for the day. No coffee today even--and no headaches so that's good.

We'll try to keep this up. And I need to keep using the gym, so woot.

Yesterday, I biked to the gym and then swam for about half an hour and then biked home. That left me feeling really good all day at work too. I am so glad I am back into a routine.

We also took the dog to the baseball fields the last two days and got him running around full speed and he LOVED it. He even came back when called...we felt pretty good about it since we were in a mostly fenced area, so we knew he would be pretty safe and we could guard the doors. Yay....doggy freedom and play and now we have a tired dog for us to leave at home while we are working :)

No comments: