Friday, May 28, 2010

RAIN

Today I was a good dog owner and took Murph out for a long run. Unfortunately it was raining and he probably thought I was punishing him :( I think he had a good time once we got home, but he really was trying to run fast since it was so rainy. I felt bad that I couldn't go any faster to get him out of the rain sooner.

Unfortunately I wanted to do 2 laps around the lake, but with the dog and the rain, I didn't want to keep him out longer than necessary so we went back home. I may go again this afternoon, but I have a LOT of reading to do to get ready for school.

Yesterday, I went to the gym after work. It was GREAT. I wish I worked earlier so I could do that every day. I rowed a 6k and in 29 minutes, not my best. But still pretty good, so it's okay. I could tell I am getting stronger, even if my time was slower. I am finding the balance between endurance and strength and I can tell that both are improving.

No comments: