Thursday, December 10, 2009

Only 8 days later

Right now I am doing slightly better than once a week. Tomorrow I am heading out too...woo hoo! Today I ran from Jake's parents' house to Twin Ponds Park (I really wish it was Twin Lakes...I keep typing Twin Lakes and then have to go back and fix it). Anyway, went from the house to Twin Lakes and through the park and then back up Meridian Ave and then up 155th. Only about 2 miles, but that's better than no run.

It was about 38 degrees out and sunny. I wore the long sleeves and long pants. My feet were cold even though I had my smartwools on. And my balaclava is great--I love that thing. I need something else for my ears though :) I may or may not have lost my mp3 player....not that I run with it, but I do need it for driving......crap.

Tomorrow, I will try to go a bit further, maybe try to find another park, or I will have to drive down to the BG....we'll see.

Also on the list tomorrow is hitting the mall for some stocking stuffers and other gifts, and possibly a movie...not sure if I want to be one of those losers who goes to movies alone....

No comments: