Saturday, January 3, 2009

woohoo

so far the plan is great. I have worked out every day this week. I even did hills on Thursday. Usually when I run the hill (Yew St Hill, yeah), it's really hard to get up and I walk a good portion of it since I pretty run out the door and onto the hill with no warmup. Of course, the downhill portion always feels really good, but then I just feel like I ran down a hill rather than actually running the hill. So, Thursday on the way down, rather than just run straight down, I turned around and sprinted back up to the previous phone pole and then back down a bit and then back up, all the way down the hill. This way, I actually got a hill run in, and it felt great.

I have been erg-ing for cross training and on the easy xt day, I biked and did core stuff. Monday I go back to ballet. Tomorrow, I'm on schedule to run 7 miles, hope the sidewalks are clear. I am so done with this snow stuff.

I'm also seeing really good results on my body. A lot of my clothes are too big, even my workout clothes are getting loose. I can run longer faster already too...I love it. So far I'm down 18 lbs from the "crisis" weight from October 2007.

Time for a nap before work tonight....hope the run tomorrow goes well. I'm sure it will. Yay!

No comments: