Thursday, September 25, 2008

tired....

worked a day shift tuesday, definitely not used to getting up at 5:30 in the morning. Then came home and my stomach was still hating. My back hurt too, so I thought it was somthing fairly serious--so I called the doc's office and they told me to take it easy and eat bland food (BRAT diet kind of stuff). so i laid around all night and had some rice for dinner. I ended up napping for a couple hours and then felt pretty good. stayed up until about midnight, then slept until 11:30, which i really did NOT want to do. I wanted to get back onto my schedule of getting up at 9, slowly waking up-coffee, breakfast, etc. with sleeping so late and jake cooking breakfast, i didn't feel good about going to for a run, and didn't think it would be good eating breakfast so late. Had to work at 3, and then ended up working a double, so slept in all day today. Woke up at 2:30 today, and wanted to work out, but just never found the motivation.

I'm so bound to my schedule now--I love the morning run. Tomorrow, back on schedule, and running at about 10. Not sure about Saturday or Sunday since I work nights Friday and Saturday. We'll see what happens, either way, I will work out-either running or at the gym.

No comments: