Monday, March 29, 2010

s l o w rain

Ran in the rain today....started off fast, and then felt pretty gross partway through. Refocused for the second half and felt better....still felt pretty slow and out of shape, but it will come back.

Today ran up Lakeway, down Woburn to Fraser and then back up Puget St. Got dumped on by the rain, so felt a little cold, it wasn't too bad. I should have worn my buff on my ears and to keep water from running down my face. Oh well....

I am just glad I got my lazy butt outside.....tomorrow I run with a new group. Hopefully I can keep up with them :) I still feel like I am fighting this cold, but feel like maybe getting totally back to my normal routine could help kick it rather than just wallowing in it.

I also need to get my butt back in gear so I can get new shoes.....still haven't gone to the running store to get new shoes!

No comments: