Saturday, November 1, 2008

De-Fense!

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii';/

That was the kitty walking on the keyboard.

Also worked out today for the first time in a week. The Vegas trip really messed up the routine...but got back on today after work. I have found that I am a MORNING workout person. If I get home from work and sleep all day, I can't find the motivation to work out after I get up, so I have to go after work, or it won't happen. It actually works pretty well, becuase what else do I have to do in the morning but sleep?

It's defense mode now in the runup to Turkey Time and Christmas and cookies and such. Didn't get too carried away with the Halloween candy, so that's good.

I am also excited about all the leaves in the yard. If it's not too dark when I get up today, I am definitely going to rake:) Otherwise, I will do it tomorrow. Woot.

No comments: