Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gym membership Day 1

So I have finally caved and gotten a gym membership, they were doing 2 for 1 again, so I figured that between the two of us, it would be worth it. Earlier tonight I realized that at dinner last night I told my friend Nicole that I had quit running. I actually said it--I quit running. I don't even think I meant to say it that way, but that's what I said....so the gym membership came at just the right time.

I went this morning after I got off work, that was pretty good...just did 30 minutes on the elliptical, since I didn't want to overdo it and I am pretty much a zombie.

I have also determined that I need a new mp3 player, even just a cheap one because the volume is way too loud on the one I have. Turn it down then, you say? Well, I would, but three years ago I dropped it getting out of my car and of course it fell right onto the corner where the volume knob is, and jammed the "knob" into the machine. Since I was using it in the car, I had the volume up loud to maximize the output and it's stuck at max volume. This was not really a problem before when I had crappy headphones/ear buds, but the ones I have now are pretty good, and it's just too loud. We'll see.

Tomorrow the plan is to do a few circuits and maybe run TO the gym and run home. I also want to do boot camp when the next session starts, and take some classes in the meantime.

Woot!

No comments: